PreK and Elementary After School Program – The Agape Center
The Agape Center’s After School Program (ASP) is a ministry to the students of Trinity Christian School. It is managed and operated under the guidance of Trinity Church.
Care is available Monday through Friday, 2:30 PM until 6:00 PM (time to enter care depends on grade level of child). We follow the school calendar; therefore you can expect us to be open and available on days when your child is in school and not available on days when school is out (including unplanned emergency cancellations).
Using the Agape Parent Portal (Sandbox)
The Initial parent portal invite email will come from Trinity Church as the sender.
This is the link parents will use going forward. Feel free to save this your web browser on your trusted devices.
– This is where parents can set up payments for the Aftercare program.
– Also, the Timeclock Pin will be used to check out your child.
– This is where statements can be printed and tax receipts can be found.
– Parents will have up to date information on ALL aftercare changes and updates, such as:
– Early/Emergency Closings, Any Pickup changes, incidents/illness symptoms, or just letting you know what is happening in your child’s afternoon.
Also, parents can keep the contacts, personal info, and any other changes current throughout the school year.
For additional information please contact The Agape Center at 678.877.1178 or firstname.lastname@example.org